Promotional Materials for this Specialized Family Therapy Course

Training for this Specialized Family Therapy course  approved  by National Association of Social Workers, NASW, for 4 CEU credits.

As the Deadline for Professional License Renewal approaches in February of 2019, now is an excellent time to take the Specialized Family therapy Course. Learners gain the skill and confidence to serve separated families Court Ordered to resolve long standing Co parenting conflicts or reconciling an estranged parent with the children. You will systematically enhance your engagement skills to assist a wide range of families. Likewise, your knowledge on how and when to apply various Solution Focused, Narrative Therapy, Motivational Interviewing, and  specific Specialized Family Therapy methods will be enhanced. The course fee is forty dollars and you will receive the certificate of completion with the 4 NASW ceu hours  affixed. Course evaluations over a nearly three year period of  those having completed the course indicate 95% rating the course as outstanding to very satisfied  with the other 5 % satisfied.

Now  a special free companion piece the Advanced Specialized Family Therapy: The Essential Handbook is also available as a download from this website site for those having completed the on line course.  The Handbook offers additional case studies as well as further  explanation of the recommended interventions at the various levels of care.

If you'd like to learn more about expanding your practice to include court-ordered therapy, while earning valuable continuing education credits, get our Specialized Family Therapy Course Materials Now!

Specialized Family Therapy Course
No comments yet.

Leave a Reply