This Agreement sets out the legally binding terms of your use of this Service and may be modified by Specialized Family Therapy at any time and without prior notice, such modifications to be effective upon posting by Specialized Family Therapy on this Website. Your continued use of this Service after any modifications are posted constitutes your consent to such modifications.
This Agreement includes our acceptable use policy for content posted on the Service and notices regarding the Website.
Specialized Family Therapy provides this Service to promote a community of therapy professionals. This Service does not provide legal or tax advice and Specialized Family Therapy is not licensed to provide services that are provided by attorneys, or tax professionals. Content appearing on this Service does not constitute legal or tax advice.
YOU MAY NOT USE THIS SERVICE FOR ANY PURPOSE THAT IS UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED BY THIS AGREEMENT AND/OR ANY APPLICABLE ADDITIONAL TERMS. YOUR ACCESS TO ANY SERVICE ON THIS WEBSITE MAY BE TERMINATED IMMEDIATELY IN SPECIALIZED FAMILY THERAPY’S SOLE DISCRETION, WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE, IF YOU FAIL TO COMPLY WITH ANY PROVISIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT OR FOR ANY OTHER REASON.
By using the Service, you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority, and capacity to enter into this Agreement and to abide by all of its terms and conditions.
Noncommercial Use by Members
The Service is for the personal use and enjoyment of individual Members only and may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors. You may not use or copy content from this Service for use with any other product or service, and illegal or unauthorized uses of this Service are prohibited.
Specialized Family Therapy’s Property
Specialized Family Therapy either owns or is licensed to use all proprietary rights in this Service, including all copyrights, trademarks, and patent rights associated with this Service. Except for information which is in the public domain or for which you have been given written permission, you may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any such proprietary information.
Policy Regarding Video postings
You will be able to post content on the Service and communicate with other Members. You are solely responsible for the Content that you publish or display (hereinafter, “post”) or transmit to other Members via the Service. By posting Content to any public area of the Service, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to Specialized Family Therapy an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully paid, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, display, and distribute such information and content and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such information and content, and to grant and authorize sub licenses of the foregoing.
Specialized Family Therapy does not control and is not responsible for any notes, messages, billboard postings, photographs, profiles or other materials posted or delivered to the Service by you or other Members. Specialized Family Therapy is not obligated to and does not regularly review, monitor, delete, or edit postings. However, Specialized Family Therapy reserves the right to do so at any time in its sole discretion, for any reason or no reason, and to delete or edit any posting that is objectionable, offensive, illegal, or in violation of this Agreement with or without notice.
You agree that you will not:
- Post or deliver any unsolicited advertisement, promotional materials, junk e-mail, bulk e-mail (also known as “spam”), chain letters, surveys or contests, or solicit participation in any pyramid schemes, without our express prior written consent. The number of postings by any Member is subject to reasonable limits at the discretion of Specialized Family Therapy.
- Post or deliver any advertisement or solicitation via the Service to buy or sell any products or services, or engage in commercial activities and/or sales, without our prior written consent.
- Post or deliver, or provide links to, any postings containing material that could be considered harmful, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, violent, abusive, profane, insulting, threatening, tortuous, harassing, hateful or otherwise objectionable.
- Post or deliver, or provide links to, any postings containing material that harasses, victimizes, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of medical condition, religion, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender, age, or disability.
- Post or deliver, or provide links to, any postings containing defamatory, false or libelous material.